Global CV Group
Get found on LinkedIn by optimizing your profile
LinkedIn operates the largest professional network on the internet with more than 690 million members in over 200 countries and territories, according to the latest information released by LinkedIn's Press Center.
One of the most useful features of LinkedIn is the search engine, enabling users to search for members with particular skills and experience and, if you are looking for a job or even selling your services, to be found by others looking for those skills.
In 2019 there were more than 5.7 billion professional searches on LinkedIn.
Were you picked up in one of 5.7 billion searches?
Global CV can help you get your LinkedIn profile working better for you by making sure it is properly optimized - that is to say that all the relevant information about you is actually on your profile, in the right place and in the right format, so that you can be found when a search is conducted by someone looking for your unique blend of skills and experience.
How does it work?
The LinkedIn search engine is a very useful and powerful function which offers recruiters and other members the ability to search for individuals with specific skills and experience.
When someone conducts a search for a person with a particular set of skills and experiences the search engine looks in certain specific places on each profile in order to assess its suitability, presenting those findings in a list prioritized by suitability ie the aggregate number of matching keywords found.
Online Personal Branding
LinkedIn is widely used as a database of CVs and resumes so the basic content of a profile usually reflects the content of those documents in order to maintain consistency or an identifiable “brand” between the two.
Mini personal website
Many people use their profile almost like a mini personal website which is comprehensively populated to include all details of their capabilities, specific projects, achievements, professional training etc so that interested parties can refer to it when necessary and get a rounded picture of the individual.
Others prefer to have a simple profile containing just basic details so that if someone is interested they get in contact to find out more. To attract interest the content has key words strategically placed throughout so that the search engine will find them.
What we do
Global CV Group offer two levels of service, both of which fully populate the profile and place formatted text and keywords in the places where the search engine looks, so that when someone conducts a search for a member with your particular blend of skills and experiences you appear as close to the top of the list as possible.
The Premier Profile Package
For the established Executive who wants more from LinkedIn – a polished and informative profile that reads well and is optimized for high search engine visibility
- An eye-catching, informative, professional headline which is visible in the search lists and the first thing that is read about you
- An inspirational summary consisting of a compelling personal profile statement and a selection of your key skills
- Chronological career history with punchy and concise descriptions of your roles taken from your CV or resume and from consultation if necessary
- Comprehensive population of the Skills section
- Formatting of text to include decorative pointers (stars, arrows, bullet points etc)
- Selection of relevant links with eye-catching images, titles and promotional text
- Research and recommendation of relevant document uploads
- Analysis and suggestion of relevant Groups to facilitate more effective networking
- Other sections to showcase specific areas as required
- Further useful advice on maximizing your presence on LinkedIn
- Details provided in a document from which you can copy and paste into your profile
This service costs just £195
The Supreme Profile Package
The same superior quality as with the Premier Service, but with a few select additions to really boost your online profile and give you a commanding presence on LinkedIn
- Choice of high quality background images related to your industry or expertise to appear behind your profile picture
- Creation of up to 6 detailed projects / case studies linked to roles
- Showcasing of illustrative Selected Achievements in the Summary
- Advice and recommendations on your profile picture
- All changes applied to your profile by one of our experienced Consultants (you will be asked to provide temporary login details)
This service costs just £295
We can build and optimize your profile for you so you can take full advantage of the excellent networking opportunities this powerful social media site has to offer.
Once you have placed your order send us your latest CV or resume as well as a link to your current LinkedIn profile.
We will be back to you straight away with details of what to do next.
The LinkedIn Company Page Service
We offer the service of fully populating the company profile and placing optimized text in the places where the search engine looks so that when someone conducts a search for a company with particular capabilities yours appears as close to the top of the list as possible.
- Provision of all Home Page description and Company Specialties
- Creation of up to 10 Showcase Pages to highlight brands, products or services
- Placement of strategic keywords in order to optimize your company's appearance in searches
- Addition of relevant Groups to facilitate effective networking with a wider audience
- Further advice as necessary
This service costs £295
Team LinkedIn Profile Optimization
Ensure your company brand is presented uniformly on all your employees' LinkedIn profiles with each one conforming to agreed quality standards and delivering a consistent message.
- Consistent professional quality on all staff LinkedIn profiles
- Ensure your potential clients see the right company image
- We can work with your Marketing team to establish the message
We can tailor a package to roll out a program across your teams including Sales, Service, Technical, Customer Support etc. Let us know your requirements and team size and we will prepare a quotation for you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 7719 348 322